Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
Welcome to Worcestershire On-Line School Admissions facility
All applications for school places must be made to the Local Authority where you live. E.g. If you live in Worcestershire you must apply to Worcestershire County Council for any school place, including those outside of the Worcestershire area.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE OVERSUBSCRIPTION CRITERIA, WHICH IS RELEVANT TO THE SCHOOLS YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR, PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION. THE RELEVANT POLICIES FOR ALL SCHOOLS IN WORCESTERSHIRE ARE AVAILABLE ON THE WORCESTERSHIRE CC WEBSITE.
In order to apply Online, please take the following steps;
Register your details by clicking on register button and completing the form. If you have already registered in a previous academic year, you may move to Step 4.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link, by return.
Re-enter the website via the link in your confirmation e-mail. You must click on this link in order to activate your account. Please be aware that failure to click this link within a few days may mean you having to register again.
4. You can re-enter the site at any time until the closing date using your email address and password to view, update or complete a new application, but please remember to re-submit the application each time you make any amendment.
If you require any assistance in completing your application online or have any other queries, please Contact Us